Smackin Sloppy Joe’s
- 2 lbs grass fed organic ground beef
- 2 c. Organic ketchup
- 1/4 c. Yellow onion, chopped
- 1/4 c. Green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 carrots, small diced
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tbsp. Brown sugar
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat; cook and stir beef, onion, green bell pepper, carrots, and garlic until beef is browned, about 10 minutes. Drain off liquids.
- Stir in mustard, ketchup, and brown sugar and mix thoroughly. Reduce heat to low and simmer until sauce has thickened, about 30 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.